Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Joy of Cooking


Yesterday's dinner consisted of...

Lamb flower!

Cucumber flower!

Mashed-potato flower!

Cauli-FLOWER! heehee, geddit? Geddit?! ah~ the lameness never ends~

Failed mushroom flower Mushroom man!
(For the sauce to go with the lamb)

I also found a scarred apple (which my sister brought to work to eat today). Despite the huge, ugly scar; I found the way in which the pattern swirls according to the crevasse really pretty...


...........................................................................................................
this has been a text-lacking, image-heavy post from a lethargic Feng. I hope you were somewhat entertained regardless.;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhhh i want steak! make for me! make for me! and mash taters look good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA CAULI-FLOWER. LOLLLL =P

Anonymous said...

I am the King of lame. No one is lamer then me!

Ritzy said...

yay cooking !

im sure all that flower tasted brilliant!

Anonymous said...

tasty...lambb....lambbb... =P haha, great blog! =D