Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Dazzling Day


Lalalalalalalalala~♪ I'm in a good mood! I had a wonderful day today! Mr.Young (my physics teacher) was away for the double so I had no classes after break! I played soccer with some guys and a few yr9s, where once again, I showed the silly prejudice yr9s that girls CAN play soccer; by continually tackling the ball from them... it's always rewarding to see their initial dumbfounded expressions.:) My left knee seems to have had to pay the price though, I blocked two mid-level switches using it and was later damaged by Terry monster-truck Chan whom I collided with in a tackle... damn, no wonder people never tackle Terry, Terry hurts! I got winded by his elbow in a separate tackle attempt... ah well, I wouldn't be playing soccer if I was afraid of getting hurt, right?;)

During lunch, I was informed of the restocked the Hot Chocolate powder in the kitchen!♥ While Helen, Jenny, Minki and Ivy prepared for their debate, I slowly contemplated crashing it... and ended up doing so.XD Thanks to Edwin, who told me what I needed to bring in and Darren(Ichwan) for lending me his copy of 'Maestro' I successfully snuck and blended in with the ESL students. Ahhhh~ it's good to be asian~ In return for the favour, I diligently took notes from the debate for Ichwan... and luckily so! The teachers went around checking everyone's notes later on! I was even praised by the unsuspecting teacher who checked my mainstream-english-standard notes! hurhurhurhur...


After the debate, we went to play soccer again! At first, I didn't manage to tackle the opposition, Simon and Paul are good at sheilding the ball... then my epic streak kicked in and I tackled Simon, dribbled, shielded from Mong and ran on to score my first goal!:D I couldn't have wished for a better first goal... it was so clear! It wasn't a rebound, I soloed and it's not like the goalie wasn't there either! It felt awesome, though I highly doubt I'll score another any time soon. No matter, I'm happy just tackling the opposition.♥

Also, whilst we walked home together; Helen, Narae and I made cute, japanese, 'guy' names for each other! Helen is ちんいきち(Chinikichi) because her Japanese/Chinese name is Chini, Narae's is なれたろう(Naretarou) and mine is みねまる(Minemaru) since Feng translated into japanese is 'mine'~ ahh~ Friendship is so beautiful~♥

I hope your day was as fantastic as mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol dagain first person to comment!

hehehe, in soccer you were great desu ^w^.
fofofo, i m so proud of my futago~
you should join for next soccer tournament as a sriker~
hehe i hope i can improve too~

anyways i hope your knee soon TmT.
*damn you terry...*
and good luck with viscom
*damn you elton...*

ooo btw, u got my hair tie again...

Anonymous said...

oops i meant "i hope your knee will recover soon~"
LOL LOL LOL

OIL OIL OIL,