Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Trudge, trudge, trudge


School's started again... how fast the holiday flew past! My mind and body are still very much in holiday-mode. Work is piling up... fortunately, the weather's been great! Sunny skies on cool days, cool but not cold; I hope it keeps up.

The wonderful weather is no match for my disinclination against school though... the motivation to work hard slowly seeped away during the holidays and I find myself loafing around during class time.:( Viscom mock-up for pt1 of folio 4 due in less than 2 weeks! Ah well, at least I finally got inspired for the major Studio Production for Art. My theme is conformity and freedom. Can't wait to get started for that... I have a few ideas I want to paint out! Too bad I'm busy playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon instead... ^^;

It's wonderful wu liao fun! When I first started, I did the personality test and came as the 'jolly' type, ending up as a Munchlax............... after playing the first 3 dungeons, I decided I couldn't spend the rest of the game playing as a fat, weird-looking cat so decided to use a FAQ to become a Piplup (water pokemon can take shortcuts in some dungeons!) I also rechose my partner as a Chikorita and decided to name her, 'Helen'. Helen the Chikorita and Feng the Piplup later formed an exploration team which I named, Team Seishun! (Seishun = 青春 = youth, I don't know why, I just have a liking for 'seishun'... similiar to my fondness towards 'noutenki') When I told Helen at school today, she didn't seem very enthusiastic about it.:P


I hope to either finish this game or get bored with it soon so I can properly concentrate on school work... maybe I shouldn't have started it the day before school started............... Speaking of concentration, I've been daydreaming a lot lately. Daydreaming isn't normally too bad but I sometimes when I blank out, I come back finding someone staring at me directly. See, what happens is that I start daydreaming in someone's direction, they look up and see me 'staring' at them(when I'm actually daydreaming and not paying attention to the information being relayed from my eyes) and they stare back... very, very, very, very awkward!

staaaaaaaaaaare...

I will end this post and attempt to do some work with Kim's tag. I normally don't respond to tags but ah well~ For Kim!


In order to answer the tag questions, name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head. For those whom was tagged, please don't read the questions underneath unless you already write the names of all the 5 people. This is a lot funnier if you randomly list the names first.

1. Kim
2. Peter
3. Darren(Cheah)
4. Helen
5. Xandie


1. How did you meet number 1? (Kim)
We were in the same class from yr5 onwards at G.I.S.

2. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your friendship with 1? (Kim)
*gets shot for not following rules and being corny at the same time*

3. How long have you known 4? (Helen)
Since yr10 through the Badminton round robin, I remember my onigiri was a conversation piece somewhere at the start.

4. How do you know number 3? (Darren)
Knew him as 'the other Malaysian person' at school during the whole of yr10 , then as 'Vanessa's admirer' throughout yr11, got to know him better towards the end of last year and now he's a 'valued' friend.:P

5. Where is 5? (Xandie)
hmmm... she's not online atm, so maybe at uni?

6. A fact about number 1? (Kim)
She's very energetic and we become super hyper in each other's presence!XD

7. Who is 4 going out with? (Helen)
If she were going out with someone, it'd be with me. *gets shot by Helen*

8. What does 1 do for a living? (Kim)
She just graduated from G.I.S. so she's not earning yet... (Kim, what do you want to do for a living?)

9. Would you live with number 3?(Darren)
I can't really imagine it...

10. What do you like about number 2?(Peter)
He relates to a lot of people and connects to many different wavelengths. I often find him striking up a conversation with a person he's just met. In short, he's easy to talk to.:)

11. Do you miss number 5? (Xandie)
Yes! I've only seen her once this year and because of VCE I can't sing with her anymore!

12. What’s you opinion of number 2? (Peter)
He's a really friendly guy whose heart's in the right place, quite a funny drunk too.

13. What’s your favourite memory with number 5?(Xandie)
Singing and dancing Seishun Amigo together with her at karaoke and on the streets in the city.

14. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?(Kim & Peter)
Woah... very unexpected!O__O I think it'd be really interesting... though I don't think they're each other's 'types'... if it did happen, I'd muse, "Small world~".

15. Ever had a long conversation with 5?(Xandie)
Yeah, I think I have...

16. Have you slept at 2’s house?(Peter)
Yep, when I got locked out or when the bumming lasted until fatigue got the better of me and I dozed off.

17. Do you hang out with 3 alot? (Darren)
I think so, kind of... talk to him in school, play soccer and sometimes lan?

18. Who have you known the longest?
Kim, about... 6 years of friendship?:D

19. How often do you talk to 1?(Kim)
We used to chat on msn everyday but recently her internet's been iffy and none of my messages get to her! She's in Malaysia too..

20.How about 2?(Peter)
We used to chat on msn quite regularly, but he's been going out a lot.:P

21. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?(Darren)
Nope

22. Would you go out for a date with 5?(Xandie)
haww... I don't think so, if she accepted, she might force me to crossdress

23. Do you dream about 2?(Peter)
He probabaly has been included in a dream... I can't really remember any though.

24. What did number 4 do to you that you can never forget? (Helen)
All the random inside-jokes we shared, I'll treasure them... TwT

25. What have you done for 1 that the person never forgets?(Kim)
All the random drawings I've drawn by her orders... I can't say for sure, since I'm not her, but I definitely hope she doesn't forget!:P

26.What's 3’s hobby? (Darren)
err... dota? Having weird perverted fantasies...?

I tag;

-Xandie
-Kim, if you want to redo:P
-Peter
-Darren
(just because I tag you, doesn't mean you have to do it, honestly I don't actually particularly enjoy being tagged normally:P)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

foh foh foh
first person to comment must feel special
hummm but because i just wasted like 30 min maybe i m not the first person to comment anymore...
anyways
what are you talking about feng~ i was being enthusiastic~ you see if i hear anything about my futago, i always go on high~
cant you see~ right now i am being very enthusiastic~
LOL~
=0)'3o)/ kyaaaa~

Anonymous said...

I was gonna comment with something conrstructive but its 1.15am and i need sleep. gnite~

Pierre said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Pierre said...

Sorry I REALLY just blabbed out laughter when i read those questions hahaha.. oh gosh (my childish mind is activated).. yeah, those were fun days of being locked out in mornings and random runs to maccas EARLY in the mornings ... sigh i sort of missed that (cept for the lack of sleep it causes us).

I'm HOME now feng.. sort of.. after Allan's I will be :)

i'll post something up soon (just for you.. about you.. i'm stalking yo--- okay that's enough)

De wa gokigenyou IMOUTOYO~

Ritzy said...

ohh!! you can DO IT! concerntrate >:[

i will have to do that soon too XD

Pierre said...

mentally prepare yourself for 41,000 words?! i must be like writing a novel or something :D! naww, sorry couldn't write that many words... it's just too much to cram 1 months worth of events into 1 night :P!

the blue fuzzy sheep said...

I NEVER KNEW YOU TAGGED ME!! DAWWWWHHH!!! D:

Now I feel bad..