Sunday, June 22, 2008

Aiyaaaaaaaaaaa... catch up time!

Okay! So I've had an eventful week. I was meaning to blog about it since the fun started... but never got around to it til now............. Oops.>w>;;;;;;;; sigh... we'll make this a long post then. Props to you if you actually read to the end.:P

13th June, Friday
The GAT... that was actually kinda fun. -nerd- I found it difficult to write about diamonds... but it was easy for me to write the opinion piece. It was a personal issue! I ranted about how artistic 'heroes' weren't given the recognition they deserved, being cast into the shadows of the 'heroes' stealing the spotlight (e.g. sportsmen). It's a personal issue because for all of my school-life my artistic 'achievements' have always been overshadowed by the sporting 'achievements' of others....... :( ah well~:P I had about an hours worth of free time after completing the multiple choice questions so I doodled...

^I made a animals out of the first 2 columns of my multiple choice answers! (This would be terribly embarassing if they're all wrong..........)


After the GAT, I went home, napped then started the face-painting(make-up). Helen came over to get her face painted by me too.:) Then... stuff started going out of the time allocated to it and my planned arrangement shattered to pieces... hence Jenny(who hitched a lift off me) and I were 45mins late to the formal............................... just in time for the appetizer though!:D The meal consisted of Pumpkin Soup, Beef/Chicken/Vegetarian-something and a strange Slice(?) of Ice Cream.

Oh yeah... more importantly than the food... Everyone looked SOOO GOOOOD! All the girls were so pretty!TwT People with partners looked cute matching their partners!:D It was also fun getting partners to dance together... IvyxDarren! Both so shy... so cute! Darren even bought Ivy a bracelet!OoO Quite impressive *nod of approval* ...though I noticed that they seemed to sit further and further away the more they were teased... oops~!

Dancing was fun too... though dancing was often interrupted by the mean photographer lady! She was very rude:( and apparently, quite strange. o.o She went to Dilini's table, sat down and started talking about how she felt Asians either look really young or really old and how she couldn't determine an asian's age. Hmm...


(click for larger image)

16th June, Monday
I'd been underestimating the fun to be had at VA all this time... VA is super cheap fun!OoO $3 an hour?! It's $2 for about 5mins of DDR in an arcade! Anyway, upon arrival I found Darren(cheah), Darren(liauw) and Elton playing COD4 against the yr10s (and getting owned by them..). So I decided to play too!:D I've never been really any good at shooting games... Well, later everyone else came and teams became more even.:) We started winning, sort of... Then I decided to go on the yr10s team as a 'sitting duck suicide' kind of player...;) The year 10s were getting annoyed from the opposite side of the room.:P
"WTF IS SOLUS DOING?!"
"WHO IS SOLUS?!"
"SOLUS, YOU'RE ON THE WRONG TEAM!"

Then we played DOTA!:D ahhh my first game of dota~ *reminisces* I remember how excited I was to try out Mirana's skills... and I remember being taught to farm... and was happily farming away UNTIL the evil, conniving, merciless Elton Lee Yew Kuan killed me! No matter~ I will avenge myself one day.>:)(edit/update: which I already have)

^PoTM Feng:D

After eating at Tea House (some weird restaurant which only Cheah favours) we decided to go to Elton's house. Darren(liauw) kept getting attacked by his house!XD He tripped over a random hole in the grass... and then whacked by the long stalk of a flower. Going to Elton's house kind of reminded me of Malaysia with the the loud banters he had with his brother. It's quite amusing that Elton and Douglas are like polar opposites from each other...

19th June, Thursday
After school, Jenny, Ivy and I went to Chadstone to shop for Richard's birthday present. It was hard because most of the shops had a sorta surfer-fashion for guys and because Richard is picky with clothes.:P We ended up buying him a jumper-hoodie with an hour left to roam around... which is when I saw a pair of boxers saying 'DO NOT ENTER' on the front.:) Presents for an 18th have to be somewhat sexual, don't they? I also ended up buying him a pretty princess crown along with the boxers.

As soon as I reached home, I was whisked away to the city for 哥哥's birthday dinner. We went to 全聚德 烤鸭(Quanjude Roast Duck). The food wasn't that great... and all the dishes/cutlery had a weird chinese motif on it with a weird-looking cross-eyed dragon! Either that, or it was duck-shaped dishes.:P We ended the meal with cakes from Laurent~

^Fell in love with the Bacio(Chocolate & Hazelnut) mousse

^Duck chopstick holders

20th June, Friday
Rushed home from school, changed then rushed back to school with Helen. We met everyone in the VCE centre and bussed down to Rowville... Ben lives in a shopping district laid out like in America!O_O Then we walked to his church where we played soccer and football..........?o.o Anyway, at about 7pm people were being sent to the Ice-skating centre. Richard, Darren(cheah), Mong, Shun, Elton, Helen and I were the last round to be sent. We had a bit of waiting to do before getting picked up so we mucked around a little... Darren(cheah) discovered that he'd been mistaking SF's "Hadouken" with "Abugen" all his life...........


Arriving at the Ice-skating centre in Oakleigh, we all proceeded in, put on our ice-skates and made our way to the rink. Instant pros: Helen, Richard(barnett) & Kih! Going round and round in circles was unexpectedly fun!:)


...then I went home and played dota, making my first 'official'(meaning that the person didn't let me kill them out of pity) kill against Edward!:D

21st June, Saturday
Richard's birthday! Went to the city with Ben, Helen, Ivy and Narae and walked to Yoyogi only to find that there wasn't enough space to fit everyone. Then the manager came out to tell us that when we did get a table, we'd have to hurry up because there was another booking later... this is after Richard attempted to book a week in advanced and the attendant at the phone claimed, "Sorry, we don't take bookings anymore." Very, very suspicious. =_=


^The crowning of Sir Richard Hinze
Because of this, we went to Ajisen Ramen instead... after eating, I snuck the pretty crown on Richard(as depicted above) while Andrew(challis) and Steven chugged sake... Helen and I got curious and took a sip. IT WAS SO BAD! I definitely do not like the taste of alcohol at all, let alone the smell! How can people drink that stuff?! ...and why was it only me.......... Helen and Jenny didn't gag on their first sip...

Then we went to FotoWorld (or something similiar in name) where Steven scored most people some plushies! I got a smiling pink pile of poop!:D Then we took purikura in a machine... which edited photos to make it look like everyone wore heavy eyeliner...


22nd June, Sunday
(I give up writing in detail!T_T) Made cupcakes with mum. They were Lemon cupcakes with Raisins in them. Later on, we decided the lemon flavour wasn't strong enough so we added dollops of lemon icing on the top.


...........................................................................................................
Notice that the I wrote less for each day as the blog post progressed... with the exception of Richard's birthday.;)
...........................................................................................................
Did you seriously read it all........?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos and doodlings hahaha =D ...and what a long entry. You looked very un-feng during ur formal! BUT VERY PRETTY THOUGH =D I like your rose choker. =D

Anonymous said...

I did indeed read all that :) Life is beautiful after all~ Sounds like you're having fun ^^ Enjoy your holidays feng feng~

Anonymous said...

Ooh!! You look so pretty at your formal!

Unknown said...

Cheah's Abugen was a classic. I honestly thought he was saying it incorrectly on purpose hahaha And, lest we forget, the Cheah-Ivy moment on the bus ^^

*cough*Mountain Dew*cough*

PS: Blogger's "word verification" is beginning to annoy me.

Ritzy said...

ah.. my computer has been so mega slow of late.

i get to finally post a comment XD

WOAH YUMMYMUFFINS.
woah. ya last photo of ya fancy hair looks ..kinda like a plastic model XD XD XD

Pierre said...

i cbs reading it zzz but it look like you had fun! i'll do a proper comment sometime haha!

once again i compliment you on your drawings, especially the dinosaur, it has the same belly as me!

msquyenho said...

*dies from over-reading exposure*

Anonymous said...

Abugen..i was actually thought the same thing LOL, but i was too shy to admit it T_T....weee feng's first dota kill GO FENG =D! any updates on how many times u own Elton yet? =P