Tuesday, April 29, 2008

La-La-La-Love



'sright! This post is all about L-O-V-E. I had recently & temporarily fallen victim to teen angst on the subject of Love... and so, decided I needed to let loose- what better place did I have to do so in than my own blog?

First up! With my lovely assistant, Joy, I have compiled a list of suggestions for guys on girls! If you are searching for ideas, this would be the lifeline that Joy and I have dropped for you:

6 Simple Suggestions for guys to follow(if they opt to):
(some of them apply to girls too)

#1. Say "I Love You" like you mean it! This is very important.

#2. Make them feel beautiful. 99% of girls suffer from low self-esteem. Tis very sad...

#3. Surprise her once in a while! It could be as simple as... a sandwich with a jam-heart...?!


#4. If she's cold, offer her you coat. If she refuses...
jĸaoo ! says:
GIVE IT TO HER ANYWAYS
jĸaoo ! says:
AND THEN HUG HER

#5. Follow the basic etiquettes of courting! For example, confess your feelings in person. Not through sms, instant messaging, e-mail etc...

#6. joykao ! says:
DONT FORGET IMPORTANT DATES
such as, your 1-year anniversary. Many girls seem to care about these things and even if yours doesn't, she'll still be touched that you remembered!
...........................................................................................................

Now on a different branch on the subject of Love... I find myself amused by the question, "Can we fall in love now?" posed by DOPING PANDA in their song, 'kiss my kiss'. The song isn't the best but I am addicted to it because of that line. It's so strange... but I think what amuses me is the straightforward nature of that question... and how it seems to portray 'Love' as an effortless choice. It has a reckless charm.......

Love,
Feng :)

6 comments:

Ritzy said...

Lol~~

if anyone of any gender expressed those six steps i would be completely distrubed/creeped out..and avoid them for a long while. hahhaha..

although i do offer my jacket to whoever is cold >.>

Anonymous said...

I tell Lily I love her every chance I get. Yay ^^ I actually follow alot of those... <3 I feel happy now Feng feng, thanks! Also, since when did you know joy joy?

Anonymous said...

the above seems somewhat very proud ...

anyway ravu-ravudayo!
thanks for showing me the let's bab place! (Y) very good, iiso (Y)!

Anonymous said...

keke

spreading my bad love advice to the masses!

vincema said...

imo it's all locked by the chains of fate >_> the question is just when you will be able to see those chains...

the time for it should be different for everyone, though you could say sometimes you will need to be able to financially support both yourself and your significant other so some people may say only after they get a job...

but i guess love that stems from pure innocence which does not worry about the implications of the future is still worth a try =P

Unknown said...

♫♫ Love is in the air,Everywhere I look around~~ Love is in the air
with every sight and every sound ♪♪

b(^-^)d