Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I now abruptly drop my Art on your browser

As the title states, here are some of my recent little works:
(click image to view larger version)


^Mahjong night at Jenny's. I went to watch and learn (while accidentally stuffing Wang up in many ways). If you were an intense gamer, you'd probably see Spyro and a Chocobo.


^Also drawn on Mahjong Night. I enjoyed drawing the hair ornament! It consists of a Flower, couple of feathers, hanging beads and a shell/orchid<--open for interpretation.....
^Drawn for Viscom. It was one of the concepts for the surface design of the package (for a hair product.) Here, I was exploring shape and pattern in the hair using a complimentary colour to define. If I do end up using this concept, I will change her face; I feel it is much too snobby as it is now.


^Drawn today during Art class and coloured with Markers at home. He looks like a corpse because I don't have a flesh-toned marker to colour his skin with...

On the topic of "today"... today was a good day! I stood only around half a metre away from 2 magpies. (It was a good feeling when they didn't fly away in fear of me.) What actually happened was that while getting home from school, watching the ground as I walked; I suddenly noticed the 2 magpies to my left. I looked at the one closest to me... it looked back at me... then silence fell where all 3 of us paused.

I regained my senses and kept walking on, laughing to myself about having an awkward moment with Magpies. Who wudda thought it possible?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

all your drawings are so nice, love the hair, it's so detailed.

and that magpie situation is so funny, they freak me out personally!

Momotsuki said...

You didn't really stuff me up o.o I did end up winning 440 from Jenny/Mark xD I love your pic with the magpies xD

chroniclesist said...

you there!! Hello cousie!! Sooooo cute one your drawings!!! Saya suka makan ikan kerana ikan sangat sedap!!!

Ritzy said...

WOAh HARDCORE DRAWINGS!!!

skillll

hmmz.. i miss viscom.

the banner up top is awesome

Anonymous said...

hahahaa your drawings are nice. but zomg your comics are the best.

minimum must have = 99 per blog post.

Kimberly said...

very niceeee pictures yun fengster!!! =D keep up the GOOSE work!! =D

Anonymous said...

chocobos are birds :( not a phoenix!!! FFFFFFFSSSSSS btw love the chibi pic of magpies + feng lolololol xD your drawings are quite pro. aww what i just found out wang said that too ._.

OTL

neways pro blogging (lol my xanga blog is massively outdated >_> sif add =P)