Sunday, April 13, 2008

Onigiri Appreciation


(^That's Onigiri I made for a picnic at the zoo in the background)
It's been 2 years from now since I first started bringing Onigiri to school! Since then... I've never brought a sandwich in for lunch! I don't think I'll get sick of it any time soon... so many flavours! Though my favourite has always been うめぼし(pickled sour plum) from the beginning.

When I find a favourite something, I usually stick to it like my life depended on it.................... For example, my favourite type of Bubble Tea is the Red Pearl Milk Tea, the plain original. I've never tried any other flavour (though I am sometimes tempted to try the Red Bean Pearl Milk Tea). Also, Quagsire! I know its stats aren't the best. I know it's not the cutest pokemon. I know it looks like a blue & purple dinosaur........... but look at that nonchalant gaze!!!! *swoons*

I suppose it's one of my many little policies... "Find a favourite and stick to it." could this be counted as a form of loyalty?:) Speaking of policies... One often finds setting a few to live by are extremely helpful in keeping oneself happy! (Though I suppose it depends the type of policy one sets... ) Here are a few of mine:

1. "What hurts me but doesn't kill me only makes me stronger."
I've always liked this one especially... I get an amusing mental image when I think of it!


2. "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
This one tends to be easy for me to carry out... doing so makes me feel accomplished everyday!:)


3. "Those who drink to drown their sorrows should know that sorrow knows how to swim."
Okay, this one is quite irrelevant but I thought I'd just throw it in. I got it from a fortune cookie back when I was about 9 and it has always amused me.


I should end this image intensive entry before I crash someone's computer browser... with another image!! This is what I may look like if I were an anime character:

^Taken on Friday by mum. Don't know what I was doing... probably staring into space... perhaps day-dreaming?
Hooray for overexposure and a shaky-handed photographer!

8 comments:

Momotsuki said...

But how will you know it really IS your favourite if you haven't tried out any of the other flavours?!

Kimberly said...

i love onigiri. and nice pictures that you always include in your posts. =D makes it a lot more excitable and interesting =D =D

Anonymous said...

awww... those drawings are so cute Kumomomomomo~
^^

SunsetFlare~[Lyn] said...

hahaha... SORROW FLOATS ON TOP =D

Anonymous said...

Man. You look older everytime I see a photo of you @__@ Now you look like a stern, single, yet successful mother XD

I've never tried onigiri... *parries future attack*

I like the anti drinking one... :)

Fai said...

LOL. I like the cute pokemon =/ I'm not gay O.O

Anonymous said...

ONIIIIIGIRRRRIIIIIII く(.A.)ノ
another nice blog done :)
ahhaha we have to have another cooking night feng!

just not anytime soon >_________>;!
NEXT WEEK!! Before/On ANZAC DAY:O!!!!!!! yay or nay? :P

damn assessments! UNI LIFE ISN'T EASY YO!

Ritzy said...

WAhhh!!!

that photo of ya looks PRO.. SO ARTSY FARTSY..

i wouldnt mind painting that. hahaha