Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Writing this entry...

with an On-Screen keyboard!i_i

...have to click each and every letter! No touch-typing for me... OTL (and I'm making typing mistakes in every word!) My keyboard recently went rogue on me; everything I type using it comes out as incomprehensible gibberish! For example, if I were to type the sentence, 'the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog' using my keyboard, it would come as: 'yet wuik br5sowfx] ofx]gj/uvm,pyetd ovm,yetr 5syet lyet dogj/'. So those of you whom I frequently chat with on msn would notice that I have resorted to using the pen/handwriting tool...^^;

On a happier note... a big , in fact, HUGE 'Thank you!' to those whom I was allowed to scab food from during break time today!:D Namely, Ben Chang for half an LCMs bar, Ivy for a fraction of her sweet-salty rice cracker, Richard for half a hash brown and Jenny for a nibble of her funny-tasting/textured canteen-provided potato cake! This hungry little hobo appreciated it a lot!TwT ahhh... friendship... so beautiful... *sniff*

Speaking of friendship... Mikey's party was full of it! Seeing friends I hadn't seen in a while was great!TwT Chan, Janice, Xandie, Will, Rodric, Fade... AND it was Allan & Feng, Oppa-Dongseng 1 year anniversary!!OwO That high-5 we performed was Epic!*inserts llama emoticon* Super Smash Brothers was good too! heehee waddle dees... If only I were better at it... ah well! At least I stand a chance in providing competition when using Kirby instead of just being a punching bag...

5 comments:

Pierre said...

LOL, i only have one thing to say and I give you alot of credit points for doing this blog with the on screen keyboard (that's if you did it that way) haha...
Maybe you should pull out your keys from your laptop and clean it!
Although i may warn you, reattaching them is quite difficult...

Oh and thanks for being my punching bag for ESSESSBEE!

msquyenho said...

hey feng :] wow i love your blog! it made me smile when i read it.

yes i agree we should both make practice bento'es (plural for bento :3) together, i too dream of the day i will make a bento for that special someone.

hehe~ your poor keyboard, one time my keyboard typed everything backwards! so d'i eb gnitirw gnihtyreve eikl siht. PHEW that was hard work! i had to stop and think how to spell everything backwards! >w<

I also really enjoyed your little doodles and I think you're super talented! keep on blogging feng!

msquyenho said...

Feng did i ever mention how cool you were? I love m-flooOOooo~ well his older albums and singles anyway! thanks for the vote of confidence and yes i feel much better now :)
I shall try to remix the world into my own dance tape! hehe~

Anonymous said...

"On a happier note... a big , in fact, HUGE 'Thank you!' to those whom I was allowed to scab food from during break time today!:D Namely, Ben Chang for half an LCMs bar"
rofl!! my name was first!! yay, ohhh...ummm, my day...hmmm, pretty scary o.O. Almost dislocated my knee twice while playing soccer, actually felt it coming out of my socket. persevered and it was ok!!! haha, currently studying for accounting T.T, and talking to you, kihsien and a random(not gonna state name for unkown reasons ROFL)....YEAP, its been a cool day(literally). can't wait to get exams over and done with(done to the best that i can of course, pssh, i'm not slacker) I wish you luck for the year ahead for everything you'd ever wish for. I LOVE YOUR BLOG LOL! =]

Anonymous said...

pop! here is Hel~n desu~.
owee!
oresama!.....cant think of anything
how am I suppose to do this!?

It's so hard to do that thing Raito did. but yea, I kept your promise.

anyway nice blog. I love the stuff you did on the kendou people ^^.

*end of comment*