Saturday, May 31, 2008

Exams = study?

Not completely.:) Well, sure. I have been studying... I'm just saying that studying isn't the only thing I've been doing~ So here I will blog about all the things I've done, excluding studying, to get my mind off studying.

First up, in preparation for studying, I borrowed Shun's physics notes, courtesy of Jack to photocopy for my own since I was too lazy to go to the lessons, thinking that I didn't really need it. (Still not sure whether I needed it or not but ah well, better safe than sorry~) Unexpectedly, Shun handed me a huge pile of notes... there were over 50 pages! I am now pro at photocopying!


Apart from photocopying and studying, I have also been drawing A LOT lately, which makes me happy! It's like a huge surge of inspiration combined with the nagging urge to draw finally took over my laziness and got me to be productive! Also, I found that I had somehow magically improved suddenly. o.o I'm still in the experimental stages of CG though... my next piece will be an experiment on colour!^^ Here are the pieces I've done so far:
(click on the thumbnails to see the larger versions)


All 3 were done in Photoshop CS2 with the brush tool. I like leaving the brush strokes in instead of completely blending them out, i think it makes the piece more interesting.:) My viscom teacher seemed impressed, so I'm happy!

Oh yeah, I've taken up Soccer again! Yay for exercise! Exercise is supposed to relieve stress (from studying...?)!^^ I actually really like playing soccer... it's more fun than I remembered. I used to play in at breaks and lunchtimes in yr 5 or 6 at G.I.S... but stopped when one of my toenails came off.................... anyway! My soccer skills have deteriorated! I have been reduced to only being able to steal the ball from the opposition. Sure, I do that relatively well... but when I do get the ball from the other player, I have no clue what to do with it. Pass it? Yeah, chances are it'd be passed back to the person I stole it from or someone in their team.TwT Also, the only person who passes me the ball is Darren(cheah)... probably out of pity. OTL Appreciated under normal circumstances, Darren. However, I am not involved in normal circumstances in soccer due to my lack of skills........ I MUST IMPROVE. I will improve. It would help if the ball would stop flying at me though.:P

Now for the more photo heavy segment of this entry; 'What I did today'. I STUDIED and procrastinated studying with the help of Mr. Camera! I had fun exploring perspective...

^hand^

^hairclip^
After taking many macro shots of objects (pencils, notes, calculator, keyboard, handphone, mints, brushes, lamp) I got bored and turned the camera on myself.... Perspective under shots aren't flattering at all but oh well!:P(note: No laughing at my weird Appolo Justice hair!>.> I was physically in studying mode!)

and then came the silly shots...

how bad would these look if I had a double-chin?:P

sigh... blogging break is over. Back to studying~ Good luck with exams, everyone!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!! i was litterally full cracking when u did the soccer pic+the photo moment at the bottom o.O..veri nice blogg!! haha, exams...grrr, study hard!!!GOOD LUCK =D

Fai said...

I like the photocopier O.o

Pierre said...

LOL gosh, i can't believe how much you have improved since last time i saw your art. joozudesu!!!

although, your photography creeps me out abit :P! keep up the study, i will try too. almost exams!!! D:

FIGHT`oh!

Pierre said...

LOL you've disapeared whilst reading my blog... DOKOE?!

Anonymous said...

wwaaaah O[]O the guy look cute too~
but i still like the middle one the best ^[]^/ coz it looks cool!

hueeeh~ 50 pages ................looks like you are studying hard -A-;.
GANBATTENE!!!! d(OuO

sigh....so sad that your blog thing doesn't have the picture stuff...-n-. U see, i m more good in expressing mtself though visual stuff~(0u<

anyway~ good luck with exam and study~. eat well, sleep well, work well, play well~

msquyenho said...

o____o;; your art is really awesome. My fav is the Tattoo one. I like the way she's standing and how it looks so realistic :]

yes feng feng! STUDY STUDY. when it's over i want to eat Ja Jang Mien. I keep smelling nice stuff in glenny when I walk down Kingsway, reminds me of ja jang mien hehehe.

happy studying matey :D

Anonymous said...

hahaha the pictures of you made me roffle quite a lot. and the football picture also XD!!! LOLL. you sound better than me in football anyway, i run FROM the ball instead of kicking it away. XD LOLLL.

i didn't know you had exams!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU FENGSTAAA. =D

ur boss right?

GOODLUCK BOSS!!!

=D

Anonymous said...

oh yeah the pic of the guy is hotttttt. hahahahahaha.

can you make him come into life? =D

Anonymous said...

Somehow you still looked very pretty n the first photo from below... then you did the silly ones XD

Ganbatte with your studies! And I loled at your photo copying picture ^^

Ritzy said...

*poke*

good luck for exams..
yer. i agree.ya improvement in that CG stuff.. is sky rocketing. hehhee..

haha jack's notes.. they are quite helpful =P

deh.. the perspective shots of ya look different 0_0 *tries to imagine myself at that angle*
nah.. cant lol..

Pierre said...

thanks feng for reminding me of my birthday next year... D:! *shoots feng*