Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dear friends,


I am tired............... and am staring at the computer screen with my eyes half open, writing this entry. Slit-vision, yay! Who needs night vision... when you can have slit-vision instead? Great, now I'm so tired I've gone a bit weird. (To those who are thinking about writing: 'but you're always weird!' in a comment; I SAW THAT COMING... and this is proof.:)"

Today was an action-packed day! It started off with a photoshoot by Josh's request. He had been yearning to do an autumn shoot despite my cries of protest which consisted of the one argument: "but... I'm a pizzaface... T___T" (figure out the metaphor yourself!:P) So Josh drove down mont albert rd while Chan(Sarah), Helen and I scouted for a nice street where trees knew it was autumn. It was hard! About 80% of the streets had at least 1 green tree or consisted completely of green trees. Josh then suggested calling his friend Albert (who lives on Mont Albert Rd) and asking if we could photoshoot at his house. Little did us unsuspecting girls know that Albert... lives in a MANSION. It was huuuuuuuuge!OoO We felt overwhelmed just waiting outside at the gates. The same experience Haruhi must've felt on her first visit to Ouran High... Here are 2 photos from the shoot, click for larger image (as if you need them any bigger...):


...........................................................................................................




Next, the Japan Festival! My stomach was very, very happy by the end of this. I had Takoyaki, Yakisoba, Dorayaki, some sushi and Calpico(soda)~ There were many stalls and rooms to explore. Helen sat down to challenge a man at a game of go which lasted a while... so Andy(zhang) and I kept ourselves entertained by abusing the unoccupied go board. Since we didn't know how to play go, we played a slightly more advanced form of Tic-Tac-Toe and Checkers instead. It was amusing that we gathered a crowd, misleading them into thinking we actually were playing go!:D Peter also showed up later, he challenged a man to go and won!


Later, we went to the town hall to watch some of the performances. We watched a Tea Ceremony Dance, Naginata & Kendo demonstrations and a Band (instruments: Piano, Violin & Shamisen). Photo above is of the Kendo group putting on their helmets, shot at 1 sec. exposure. Hopefully they don't hunt me down for adding those captions... but that's what I thought when I saw the photo after uploading it from the camera!>w> I was dead tired upon arriving home from the festival but couldn't relax the rest of the day away as I had an Art SAC to prepare for. Thus, what I thought would be a boring part of the day commenced. It wasn't boring!:D I found an apple with a bum when going to get a snack! My theory: Peach + Apple = Apple with a bum~ Makes sense, doesn't it?!


later on, my sister arrived home for dinner from her trip to Germany! According to her, the houses look exactly like the ones you can roll up in the Bird-Elephant 500m level in katamari!!!O__O She also brought me back a box of chocolates! Possibly the most beautiful box of chocolates I've seen as of yet!TwT Even when the chocolate is gone... I will still cherish the tin it came in.................


How did you spend your day?^^
Yours sincerely,
Feng


P.S. I missed out on rock-climbing!!!i_i Completely forgot about it... ah well! Let's go sometime!:)

9 comments:

Pierre said...

Same day as yours minus photoshoot and doing hw. :D I was meant to do study after i dropped you home but i ended up just watching "forbidden kingdom"-jackie chan, jet li and some random white kid. And "war lords" :D! with that takeshi kaneshiro dude, his awesome even with a broken arm and leg LOL!!

jap food was quite good since its quite cheap. even though we didn't touch yakitori nor okonomiyaki. <3 DORAYAKI!!!!! (must invent a new flavour)

p.s. your drawings are amusing as always, keep up the good ol' work!

Kimberly said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMY SUSHI! HAHA =D So fun lah ur blog. =D so ' happening' eh =D

and ur drawings are even nicer now, btww. HOW U DRAW ON UR COMP..SO NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Unknown said...

TAKOYAKI~~~~~~~ I love Takoyaki. *stab stab* mmmmmm~~

Today, I cooked a main dish for dinner ^O^ And my mum's just made fried rice LOL~

That apple/peach mutant fruit is funny XD Give it a body, arms, a head and the rest of it's legs and it becomes a plus sized model

vincema said...

My day for that day..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i just remember sleeping on my bed the whole day trying to get rid of the half nose blocks that i had...

went onto facebook and tried to find orchestra members to add to friends xD and then i guess i played a few games of dota before i feel asleep again :(

btw i like ze cartoon lineart feng, it is teh pwnage.

Pierre said...

the photos look quite awesome, you're friend is quite good :)

p.s. hai hai i'll be looking at some desert venues

Anonymous said...

ahh, that chocolate you're eating looks so nice with the little red icing thingy and the white vanilla thingy and the black chocolate bottom thingy.

and you know what looks nicer, YOU IN THOSE PHOTOS. yumm.

ps: which im now saving in my private photos folder btw. :)

Anonymous said...

FENG FENG I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!
its really really pretty, and i love pictures in blogs <3
the latest photoshoot with Josh was absolutely gorgeous~ ;D

Take care of yourself my dearr ^^

Ritzy said...

WOAH!!! that is so awesome.
i like the 2nd photo muchie..

bhwhaha apple but ...whhahahaha..

i want to visit the mansion nows.

Hmm.. what did i do.. nothing -.-
wasted day really.. lol..

Anonymous said...

humm thats weird... i thought i did leave a comment... how come its not there?

hanya?

anyway hi feng!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEEEEEEEEEKIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAASHIIIIIIIIIITAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok bye feng!

ps. i love your blog. it's cool!