Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Comic I drew yester-yesterday:


I decided to take advantage of my comics not having boxes seperating each frame and playing around with things a little... the lady and man don't actually become the same person, okay? ...I don't know, is it too confusing?

Also, whaddya think of this blog becoming a comic blog? Lately, I've been getting lots of inspiration to draw comics... and it's really fun doing them and then reading your comments & feedback. Based on the comment count, it seems that my comics are more interesting to read than stories about my life.:P

This time, I have Mr.Andy Yu to thank for the inspiration! Yep, it only took 2 lines...
(9:41 PM) andy: what kind of soup did you have?
(9:41 PM) (tu) Feng: cream of chicken n mushroom
(9:46 PM) andy: yum
(9:58 PM) (tu) Feng: it was...
(9:58 PM) (tu) Feng: warms you up from the inside
(9:58 PM) (tu) Feng: it's like LOVE.
(9:59 PM) (tu) Feng: Soup is like love...
(9:59 PM) (tu) Feng: I could make another comic from that
Have you noticed that all my comics so far have been based around food?o.o Oreos, Coffee, Bacon and now Soup!

Doof si doog!
Food is good!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You should keep making comics about food....cause food is awesome. That's probably why the past comics have been food related, because food is just too awesome.

I'm hungry now...

kim said...

awww man your comics make me hungry too, i feel like eating bacon XD for a non comic reader like me, yours are clear cut =P and hahahah didn't expect that ending LOL soup! XD

Anonymous said...

BAAAAAAAAAACOOOOOOOOON.
MOAR.

Ritzy said...

Doof si doog! !! hahha..

nicely done!
at first i thought their heads mushed together too haha

helen~ said...

i would say it must be chocolate. LOL

vincema said...

LOL VERY NICE COMIC that is truly awesome! merging the speech bubble into his head... it's like mega emphasis... those were the words of rejection that occupied his whole mind during the entire time...

WELL DONE FENG!

karen said...

hhaha aww your blog is so cute; the comic wasn't confusing at all, creative in fact :D hahaha i love your cartoons :)

uncle zero said...

boooooring ... need MOAR posts ... MOAR art ...

Annita said...

fengieeeeee.. post more! hmm.. i'm thinking of moving to blogspot