Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another 'Comic I drew yesterday:'


My comics are slowly making less and less sense, I think...

Oh! And, thank you, Mr.Vincent Ma, for inspiring me to draw this comic by *drum roll* chatting with me on msn!
(22:52) vincema: we cannot be friends any longer.
(22:52) (tu) Feng: why naut?OAO
(22:52) vincema: -insert depressed emoticon-
(22:53) (tu) Feng: Sent an ink message: (it was a piece of bacon)
(22:53) (tu) Feng: BACON FIXES EVERYTHING
(22:53) (tu) Feng: omg
(22:53) (tu) Feng: BRB I NEED TO DRAW
I looooooove bacon, I really do...

EDIT: Don't worry, Vincent didn't reaaaally mean what he said... I think. o___o

11 comments:

Unknown said...

LOLLL yes bacon is THAT awesome.

I tell you what you should do...make a Facebook fan page or group for bacon. Then make a series of comic strips about the great uses of bacon :D

dw, they're be funny. If people think they're lame...well they're lame and should have some bacon.

Pierre said...

HAHAHA that was great. Yes, bacon is awesome once in awhile.. moderate intakes remember that youngin'. I can also see why you love your jerky.. all similar shape meat

Feng said...

Dear Chad,
Thank you, I was thinking about making a series of comic strips about bacon... but I'm lazy to commit to it.XD One-offs are the funnerest.

Dear Peter,
Yessss nee-san, bacon in moderation.:( No heart attacks for me... yet. I do love Jerky, and I do love Bacon, but I also love meat in general, so it's not limited by shape. I also love animals........ so If I think about my love for meat and animals at the same time, it muddles me.D:

Sarah Chan said...

FFFFFFF

NO WORDS <3

Ritzy said...

eep. why did vincent say that Y_Y

Momotsuki said...

I thought the mother was going to bust billy jerking off or something :\

kim said...

HAHAHA i like the apron!! I love my hubby XD XD. nice sketches =D

helen~ said...

good job bacon! =w=)b
and good job feng for letting bacon do a good job =w=)b
i cooked carbonara at 12 o'clock today~ =w=)b
I like bacon too =w=)b

jozae said...

http://jozae.livejournal.com/27302.html

SunsetFlare~[Lyn] said...

AHAHAHHA BACON. xD

Yuta said...

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=COedwPCf5aK9dRCsAhj6ATII9mkKPyorPws

:D