Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stressfrump

How to tell that your local Feng is experiencing stress? Look out for these symptoms:
-anxiety
-cravings of junk food: McDonalds, candy and a lot of bacon
-loneliness; wanting to meet up with friends, but doesn't ask to because
time is needed to fix whatever is causing the stress. (i.e. folio)
-runny nose
-further inflammation of eczema on the neck
-trippy nightmares of dooooom
-darker drawings

Oh, lookie what I drew today~

30min speed paint on Photoshop

I expect to recover by the 9th of June, that's when the folios for all my subjects are due. Until then I'm going work my bum off... Work/study hard everybody! Good luck!:)

on the side_
*giggles* I stole that from Sandra's blog
Anyway, some of you have noticed that my animated banner has been replaced by an art nouveau style design. This is temporary as I am currently developing the widescreen version of the animation. It will also be updated since my drawing style has changed since this blog was first made. Of course, I'll work on it after my folio work is complete.:P

7 comments:

tehymc.livejournal.com said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr19HRX6Rkw

Ritzy said...

wahhh!! that speed paint is uncannily awesome!!!


teach me XD ! in holidays! woo0T..

hahha..

yes.. there is so much on the side in life ^^

msquyenho said...

oh man i want to be able to paint after a long time at the same level u speed paint at ><

but oh well. just in reply to your post. OMG I HAVE THE SAME STRESS SYMPTOMS.
anxiety? check
food cravings? check, this year it's dumplings and hotandsour soup as well as bread and dips.
loneliness? check. i also go into long emo "where are all my friends..." rants
runny nose? check. I get it when I'm yawning from lack of sleep
Eczema flareups? check. yeh i have it too and it always gets worse during the most inconvenient times
nightmares? check. always realistic =.=
darker drawings? not check

:)

chroniclesist said...

9th of june?? That's doomsday for me :( Exams starts on the 9th.. AAAAhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

EltonLeet said...

Yeah, but I think about you all the time, i hope that cheers you up! XD. Hey you know i have something like eczema too, its called psoriasis @@. So what have you been doing lately? I miss you XOXO gossip girl!

Helen~ said...

ok, we should go and release that stress together some day after your folio is finished!!
don push your self too hard!

just go step by step ne!

then when it is done, we will go and reward ourselves!!!

OK!? ∑d(>~<

SunsetFlare~[Lyn] said...

woo, nice work feng o.o!
and yeah i want maccas too, I HATE EXAMS D;