Friday, May 8, 2009

My (day)dream


I had a daydream yesterday, it was weird... It felt exactly like a dream that one has at night while asleep, but I was sitting up and my eyes were open the whole time!(I know this because my eyes were feeling very dry by the time I snapped out of it.) Oh well, it was a nice (day)dream... I haven't had Oreos in a while.

(If you're one to pay close attention to detail, you may have noticed that in the frame where I'm showing the guy at the counter my empty biscuits, he's suddenly holding something. That's exactly what happened in the dream.:S)

4 comments:

tehymc.livejournal.com said...

I lol'd. I've never had a daydream, but even my dreams rarely involve food. :S

Pierre said...

cute oreos.. but that machine ... just doesn't seem right

Anonymous said...

AHAHHAHAHHA :D :D D::D: D: D :D

THAT IS AWESOME

i want an oreo cream filler!

:D ::D:DD

dreams are the bomb :D

Ritzy said...

hahha how awesome

i wish i could draw out my day dreams XD