Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Banned


...from potato chips. I developed a chips addiction ever since I started bringing bottles of Nandos peri-peri sauce around with me... potato chips + peri-peri sauce = a marriage in my mouth. However, since potato chips are unhealthy, I've decided to place a ban on myself, I am prohibited from:
  1. Consuming potato chips belonging to another, even if offered.
  2. Purchasing potato chips from any establishment, with the sole exception of "Chickie Babes" a.k.a. 'Asian Charcoal Chicken', Mt Waverley.
  3. Entering the premises of "Chickie Babes" unaccompanied.
  4. Forcing friends to go to "Chickie Babes" with me.
*breaks down crying*
I haven't decided how long to sentence myself to this ban for... at the moment, it's probably going to be for about a month, but if I'm 'lucky' (in other words, 'have no self-discipline') I may release myself on the grounds of 'good behavior'.

Another addiction of mine that some of you have noticed is *drum roll* WoW. Otherwise known as 'World of Warcraft. I got sucked in upon hearing that you could have pets as a hunter... which was a big deal for me because:
a. in every RPG I played, I would opt for the character class which employed the bow and arrow in combat.
b. I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove animals, and I've always wanted a pet!

...mix 'em together and whaddya get? Feng's DREAM COMBO! How could I possibly resist my DREAM COMBO? It wasn't my fault that I joined WoW............

By the way, feel free to ask me out to Chickie Babes, kay?;)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me is happy you haven't given up on azn charcoal chicken!
We shall go again some time soon. :D

And yes I find WoW fun! But not as fun lately since you haven't been online tonight..
Thanks for helping me with scorpids! lol

Anonymous said...

HEY FENG! WANNA GO CHICKIE BABES!!!!????
lol kid kid~ i don even know where is it anyways~

fofofofo

heh, wow again~ whats so good about wow =3=, i am way better, see i can be your pet! "wan!" (or phil~)

Ritzy said...

wow discipline!!

something i could learn lol

but chips are soo nice XD XD

Pierre said...

tsk tsk tsk... WoW, I am ashamed of you now

Allan Vo said...

i concur with peter >:

Benjiboyy said...

lolol, interesting..goo feng? :P

♥rozay said...

do you have a tablet or something LOL
your pictures look so nice!