Tuesday, September 15, 2009

employed and deployed

Yes, dear friends, I, Feng of the Chen genre, have landed myself a job! After constant tweaks to my resume & writing cover letters to no avail, I was nonchalantly offered a position by chummy chap, Chad at his mother's boutique at the Docklands(which I accepted, obviously). 3 shifts, 3 souvlaki lunches and 2 weeks later; I am awarded my first pay... which I used to treat my mum to dinner today!



During my daydream while waiting for the food to arrive, I noticed the moles on my skin... and appreciated them. I continued thinking about how even though they are imperfections, I still love them. Perhaps it's another step I've taken to being comfy about who I am.:P

Mole sharing time!

5 comments:

Pierre said...

i got a beauty spot on my right hand!
maybe i should tattoo those beauty spots beneath my left eye or on the side under my lip.

Yuta said...

nice! hope the job's fun! getting jobs in australia must be real hard now.. i can still get jobs here no problems ;p

Ritzy said...

WAH!! JOBSJOBSJOBS!!

awesome.. lets go visit you one day =]

Unknown said...

haha...hahah I'm sorry Ritzy, but seeing your user linked with this post brings tears of laughter to my eyes.

On a seperate, but more related note...YAY JOBS~

sisterr enkst said...

They're not moles, they're chocolate spots or chocolate smudges, depending on the shade of brown.

I think you're mega, uber, really talented, feng. I'm going to link you.

Oh hello Sandra! It appears to be a very small world...after all.

YOUR WAY COOL, and i'm now devoted :)

(-btw it's nikki (ben's friend (benji chang (ben who goes to journey)))). (I'm sure you get the idea)