Thursday, October 30, 2008

R.I.P. Kigengire-san

Yesterday, my wallet was stolen... in it was 3 dollars in loose change. :P Hah! However, I did lose my dear, 期限切れさん(kigengire-san) who guarded my wallet valiantly. He stayed at his post to the bitter end. It's quite ironic, 'kigengire' means 'expired' and now, Kigengire-san is dead to me because he is gone.

Coincidentally, the only photo I have of him is one where he is on a paper boat. It's as if he's going across the river styx. (The river styx is the boundary between Earth and the Underworld in Greek mythology, going across it would mean dying.)

Ahhh, I miss you , 期限切れさん!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOO :.><.:.
I loved kigengire-san too TnT.
well, good thing that the there was not much money in there.
good luck with exam tomorrow!
♡Ganbatte ne☆

Ritzy said...

WAH!! that thing looks so cool XDXD

Anonymous said...

omg. ITS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but at least your wallet had not much money in it right? =S

vincema said...

T__________________T

Maybe... goods things are never meant to last...

I can already picture a setting sun with the reflection of kigengire-san along with some song like Ai Otsuka's Planetarium... =/

DW though, I'm sure kigengire-san will always live in your heart, and you will always live in kigengire-san's heart.

T~T